iQagent’s Primary Goals: Improve communications about process issues, and enable plant staff to perform tasks and resolve issues more efficiently.
We do this by:
- Providing an augmented reality view of your process; your plant floor becomes a data rich enviroment where data and resources are linked to equipment.
- Allow access to any equipment or processes resources on your iPhone or iPad on demand. , anywhere you have a network connection.
- Providing a means for more effective communication about process downtime issues, especially with offsite personnel.
Provides an Augmented Reality view of your Plant
- Live process data, schematics, technical resources and email or phone number links are shown based on configured equipment (POIs) in devices’ field of view.
View Process Data anywhere
- Simply scan the QR Code on the equipment or process desired, or select POIs from an onscreen menu, or save common ones to your favorites list for quick display.
Communicates with iQagent Server over Wireless or cellular connections.
- View process data in a meeting, in the field, or at home.
Snapshot or Screen Recording
-Video + Data + Resources + annotations + Audio are recorded as screenshots or mp4 movies. Movies sent to offsite support for quick analysis and resolution of the issue, often without waiting for them to travel onsite.
Manage your videos and snapshots with our File Manager
-Replay, email or share recorded files and snapshots.
Wirelessly stream iQagent’s display to any HD Device using Apple TV and Airplay Technology.
- Users use the client to demonstrate process issues on the plant floor to viewers in a conference room on an HDTV Display; Managers and executives can review process issues in the conference room without gonig out to the plant floor.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37773298-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);