August 26, 2019 – Bob Meads
iQagent Enterprise Version 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- App and component Versions
- What’s New in this version
- Selected Bug Fixes
App and component Versions:
iQagent Enterprise is comprised of the following components:
- iQagent Installer (v188.8.131.52), installs the below components on Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 or 2016 Server OS systems.
- iQagent Configuration Tool (v3.0.1 Build 755), used to create Points Of Interest (POIs), Forms, Work Instructions and AR Procedures.
- iQagent Server (v9.3.1 Build 100), a service that acts as a Data Broker between the configuration database and iQagent Client Apps.
- iQagent License Manager (v1.0.0), a service that allows you to register purchased device licenses from us so we can continue to live indoors and support our families.
iQagent Client Apps are available for your mobile and wearable devices:
- iQagent for iPad (118.8)
- iQagent for iPhone (99.1.2)
- iQagent AR for IOS (v2.1)
- iQagent Forms for IOS (v2.1)
- iQagent for Android (v1.22)
- iQagent for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.84)
- iQagent Forms for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.77)
- iQagent for Windows (V184.108.40.206)
- iQagent for HoloLens (v1.3.11)
- iQagent Steps for HoloLens (v1.2.4)
- Coming soon! contact mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- We continue to update the iQagent Enterprise Configuration UI to a cleaner and more consistent approach.
- New Demo / Trial Version. iQagent will now run indefinitely without a license, or an invalid license. Previously, the demo mode would allow the server to run for 30 days. The following limitations are in place while in Demo / Trial Mode:
- Create up to 3 POIs
- Create up to 10 data points
- Create up to 10 Info Links
- Create 1 Form
- Create 1 AR Steps Procedure
- Register up to 3 devices
- Licensing Status now shown in footer of Configuration Tool.
- Notifications now allow for use of >= and <= Operators.
- Deleting a Form requires double confirmation
- Sender email no longer added as recipient to notification email
- OPCUA Browser more efficient
- You can now test connection to OPCUA, OPCDA and ODBC data points when editing.
- Added Simulator data type to POIs – now you can add simulated data points to show on POIs when you don’t have an OPC or ODBC data source to test with.
- POI Data View data points now load faster
Selected Bug Fixes:
iQagent Enterprise Configuration:
- Images appears stretched when annotating a photo in form / browser mode
- Annotating form image flips and annotations are offset
- Spaces in field names affect showing annotation form
- Non-unique Field names in form controls cause selection control errors
- Default Selection not indicated correctly in form select controls
- Special Characters escaped in uploaded file names
- Error when deleting Site with existing forms and procedures
- Moving form control previous to elements with display rules caused rules error
- Re-editing a file type info link caused URL validation error.
- Notification errors when using SQL Server database with SQL Server Native Client 11.0 or SQL Server ODBC driver.
- Fixed NULL value for JSON Display Rule – caused issue with RealWear HMT-1
- Using 0 as notification value on editing notification would not save.
iQagent for iPhone/iPad:
- Crash when form opened in Child Window; Forms will only open in reader or Browser mode. Disabled Child Window for Forms.
- Annotating photo in portrait mode causes annotations to be wrong /shifted
- Negative Charting not working
- Crash when deleting live host
- Scanning non-valid POI shows blank POI momentarily
- Retest text on connection test button wrong
- String data points should not allow charting
- Form name not displayed in header
Questions? Send an email to mailto:support@iQagent.com