8:51 AM 4/4/2019 – Bob Meads
iQagent Enterprise Version 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- App and component Versions
- Whats New in this version
- Selected Bug Fixes
iQagent Enterprise is comprised of the following components:
- iQagent Installer (v18.104.22.168), installs the below components on Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 or 2016 Server OS systems.
- iQagent Configuration Tool (v3.0.1 Build 694), used to create Points Of Interest (POIs), Forms, Work Instructions and AR Procedures.
- iQagent Server (v9.3.1 Build 98), a Data Broker between the configuration database and iQagent Client Apps.
- iQagent License Manager (v1.0.0), a service that allows you to register device licenses for us so we can support our families.
iQagent Client Apps are available for your mobile and wearable devices:
- iQagent for iPad (v4.4)
- iQagent for iPhone (v4.4)
- iQagent AR for IOS (v2.0)
- iQagent Forms for IOS (v1.8)
- iQagent for Android (v1.22)
- iQagent for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.82)
- iQagent Forms for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.73)
- iQagent for Windows (V22.214.171.124)
- iQagent for HoloLens (v1.3.11)
- iQagent Steps for Hololens (v1.2.4)
- Coming soon! contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Installer now automatically installs .NET 4.6.2 and Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) with correct Settings.
- A reboot may be required.
- Updated some interfaces for detecting and creating the iQagent Configuration Site (app) in IIS.
- We have updated the iQagent Enterprise UI to a more cleaner and consistent approach.
- You can now create and manage Augmented Reality Procedures for the new iQagent Steps app for Microsoft Hololens, using text, shapes, images and videos.
- You can directly link an AR Procedure to a POI, which will launch the procedure when using the iQagent HoloLens Steps App.
- You can now easily browse older OPCDA data providers (such as CompactLogix) to add data points to a POI.
- iQagent Forms Creator now has an update UI which makes it easier to see and configure individual form elements.
- iQagent Forms now include header information about author, version, Linked POI, device submission token, and retention policy.
- For forms existing prior to thus update, simply press “Form Header” button to add information, or just resave.
- You can now have a form or work instruction automatically send an email upon submission (with link) to the colleague of your choice.
- You can now decorate forms component labels using some HTML tags such as bold, italics, strikethrough, font color, bgcolor, etc.
- You can now more easily reset credentials for ODBC connections that reference a Remote DSN.
- You can now get a notification when a process data point violates a limit or rule as an email or push notification to IOS or realWear apps.
- email notifications now supports Anonymous, Basic, or Integrated Windows Authentication types.
- email notification settings now includes a test email button for more efficient configuration.
- You now have more efficient ways to navigate the OPCDA, OPCUA and ODBC Browsers when selecting data points for a POI.
- When adding a Form, File or URL Info Link to a POI, the Name field is automatically populated with entry name.
- There is now a ‘Cancel’ option when opening a form linked from a POI on IOS Clients (in case you change your mind).
iQagent for iPad:
- Changed screen recording over to the new native IOS Screen recording functionality. ‘Record’ button now shows a video on how to use this feature.
iQagent for iPhone:
- Now includes a ‘Home’ button for easier navigation.
- Settings (host, port, etc) are now included in-app versus IOS Settings menu.
- Settings now contains a test button for more efficient configuration.
iQagent for RealWear HMT-1:
- RealWear 10 (Android 8.1) now supported.
iQagent Forms for RealWear HMT-1:
- RealWear 10 (Android 8.1) now supported.
iQagent Forms for IOS (iPad/iPhone):
- You can now scan a barcode to enter values a TextBox (versus typing).
- You can now select desired image quality (low, Med or High) on uploaded images
iQagent Steps for HoloLens
- You can now move the “New Item” menu
- You can now pause and play 3d Videos.
- Deleted text on device is added back to pool of text per step.
- Added support for 3D videos and PDF files.
- App version number added.
Selected Bug Fixes:
- Installer now correctly installs iQagent Web Site App when OS is set to a different language than English.
- You no longer receive an error when deleting an infolink that is still associated with an AR Scene. (we now delete that as well).
- Broken image icons no longer appear when on form submissions with a blank annotation image or drawing.
- Duplicate procedure and form names are no longer allowed in a given site.
- You will no longer receive an error when the file name you are uploading ‘&’ character. (we change it to ‘_’)
- Searching for a POI is limited to the current site only.
- You will now see changes immediately after editing a POI Group (no longer requires refresh).
- When a Form is deleted, all info links referencing the form will also be deleted.
- When a datapoint with a notification configured is deleted, any related notifications and events will also be deleted.
- Forms linked from a POI will now open the iQagent Forms app (if installed) and automatically download or update before opening.
- On iPad Devices, current POIs are no longer cleared when opening Settings menu.
- IOS Forms app now displays Submit button in appropriate color defined in Form Definition.
- When submitting a Form within a device browser, Draw pen color and size are now correct. (always were in Forms Apps).
- OPCUA Browser now returns appropriate error codes.
- “Scanning” HUD displays correctly based on IOS Device orientation.
- Send an email to support@iQagent.com