October 30, 2019 – Bob Meads
iQagent Enterprise Version 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- App and component Versions
- What’s New in this version
- Selected Bug Fixes
App and component Versions:
iQagent Enterprise is comprised of the following components:
- iQagent Installer (v126.96.36.199), installs the below components on Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 or 2016 Server OS systems. Get it here
- iQagent Configuration Tool (v3.0.1 Build 788), used to create Points Of Interest (POIs), Forms, Work Instructions and AR Procedures.
- iQagent Server (v9.3.1 Build 100), a service that acts as a Data Broker between the configuration database and iQagent Client Apps.
- iQagent License Manager (v1.0.0), a service that allows you to register purchased device licenses from us so we can continue to live indoors and support our families.
iQagent Client Apps are available for your mobile and wearable devices:
- iQagent for iPad (121.9)
- iQagent for iPhone (99.4.7)
- iQagent AR for IOS (v2.4 b5)
- iQagent Forms for IOS (v5.1 b4)
- iQagent for Android (v1.22)
- iQagent for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.87)
- iQagent Forms for RealWear HMT-1 (v1.80)
- iQagent for Windows (V188.8.131.52)
- iQagent for HoloLens (v1.3.11)
- iQagent Steps for HoloLens (v1.2.4)
- Coming soon! contact mailto:email@example.com
- We continue to update the iQagent Enterprise Configuration UI to a cleaner and more consistent approach.
- Error message displayed when Configuration tool accessed from Internet Explorer browser (unsupported).
- Updated Excel Import/Export tool (Admin Page) to work with notifications and other recent features. Support for Office 365.
- Hovering over a Form Link in Forms list shows links to POIs that have a reference to the form
- New Notification Grid: On Admin Page, under Notification tags, you can now see a grid view of all configured notifications, with the ability to change the properties and see if the notification is Active or not.
- Prevent caching issues when later version of iQagent Configuration tool installed. Previously, user might see errors, or POIs didn’t load until a cache refresh (F5) was completed after updated installation.
- Added more PalmID integration features to work with onsite license server.
- Integration with PalmID License Manager
Selected Bug Fixes:
- crash when some form elements had pre-populated settings
- pre-populated live data points not working
- crash when adding a photo from camera
Questions? Send an email to mailto:support@iQagent.com